Additional unit for the HE 5750 filter cleaning system
The HE 5724 valve controller is part of a fieldbus valve control system. The controller is completely pre-wired, configured and tested. It does not require any further settings or configurations. On site, only the CAN line and the power supply have to be connected.
We will be happy to advise you without obligation, please contact us.
– Real valve function monitoring with only one pressure transmitter per pressure tank
– Monitoring of the valve circuits (cable break, overcurrent)
– Monitoring valve function for proper opening and closing
– Fabric filter monitoring (hose rupture) in the chambers via dust sensor
– Control of isolation valves in case of maintenance or malfunction
– Pressure drop at each valve
– Dust increase with each valve
– Exhaust gas dust extraction in waste incineration plants and cement plants
– Flue gas dust extraction in power plants
Structure overall system
Structure of the cleaning system
The central unit in the CAN network of the cleaning control unit for industrial bag filters is the HE 5750 master control unit. This communicates with the HE 5724 decentralized valve control units and the HE 5740 damper control units via the industrial CAN bus.
The main task of the HE 5750 master controller is to coordinate and monitor all connected modules and to ensure communication with the control system.
The HE 5724 slave control units are responsible for controlling and monitoring the valve process. The damper control units serve as an interface to the damper actuators.
The HE 5750 can control up to 32 slave boxes, with the connection between the various functional units being established via the CAN bus.
In addition, integration into the control technology via Profibus-DP, Modbus or Ethernet is provided as standard.